Thursday, May 22, 2008

SOMETIMES FEW AND FAR BETWEEN

I travel 3 out of 4 weeks each month for a living. I fly somewhere between Chicago to the east, Hawaii to the west, Alaska to the north, and Brownsville, TX to the south. Sometimes I'm gone from Monday through Friday. Other times, I might only be out of town Tuesday through Thursday or even just a couple of days. Regardless of how long I'm gone, when I travel, I take my company laptop with me. My PC stays at home in my office.

Why do I mention all this? My company restricts us from accessing blogs on our laptops. Consequently, when I'm on the road, besides being busy, I can't log on to write a new blog.

So, this is just a notice that sometimes my blogs will be few and far between.

Something fun, exciting, scary, funny, horrifying, or dull happens every single day and I'd love to comment on those happenings, but I'm going to have to wait until I get back home before I can blog.

I know, I know...most hotels have computers that guests can use, but I just don't feel up to schlepping my large body downstairs, fighting for the use of the one or two computers that are available and then trying to be creative with some hairy-backed businessman standing behind me, waiting for his turn on the computer.

I love to travel, but it does interfere with blogging.




3 comments:

Jenna said...

You can save up all week and do some rip roaring marathon posts on the weekend. That is when you're not fixing dinner for us.

Joni said...

Yes, definatly don't take any time away from cooking for us.

publickenemy said...

Now how do you know those men's backs are hairy... no wait, don't tell me. I don't really want to know what goes on on these "business trips" . . .