Thursday, March 19, 2009

BREAKFAST FOR DINNER



A couple of nights ago, Karen and I weren't sure what we wanted to fix for dinner.

We had been excited to try some sausages we purchased at the new Sunflower Health Food Store in Orem. They are "homemade" and the ones we purchased were Chicken with Green Chili Sausages.

We also had some leftover mashed potatoes from a previous dinner. So, we made potato cakes, fried an egg, and cooked up the sausages. What an awesome dinner! The sausages were great. They kind of split open on the ends, but it didn't change the taste any.

We're excited to try the Chicken Hot Italian Sausages that we have in our fridge. We'll use them in a Spaghetti and Sausage dinner in the next day or so. Naturally, I had to put a little hot sauce all over my dinner.

Love those sausages...although Karen thought they looked a little small.

2 comments:

Amy Do. said...

I just don't know what to say except I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner. And I think Karen must be right - and Karen ought to know - your sausage looks a little on the small side.

I quit. said...

Amy and I love breakfast for dinner. I think mostly because life is so busy that breakfast is usally a slim-fast or a bowl of ceral. As far as the sausage goes...I love sausage.