Saturday, April 25, 2009

ME'N OWIE



Karen, Jenna, and Mia went on a girls outing yesterday and Owie stayed with me. We went to McDonalds, where he ordered a Kid's Meal with McNuggets and Root Beer. I had McNuggets and Diet Coke.

Before we finished eating, Owie asked if we could get a Lemonade to take home for Mia. As we were getting that, he saw a Yogurt looking thing and asked if we could get one of those for Mia. He also saved one of his McNuggets and some fries for her. He was obviously worried that his Mom would forget to feed her.

Next, he wanted to play in the McPlayground or whatever it's called. He played with reckless abandon for about 45 minutes. He made friends with every kid in there.

When we was exhausted, we went home and started to mow the lawn. It became boring watching Papa mow, so he asked if I'd find him some cartoons to watch. We went into the house and found Tom and Jerry for him. He was thrilled. He said that Tom and Jerry is his favorite.

Tom and Jerry obviously made him thirsty and hungry, 'cause he asked for an ice cream and Root Beer.

As he was finishing that treat, his Mom and Mia (and Gramma) came home and ended our great time together.

Owie is a very thoughtful, gentle, young boy and I love him with all my heart.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

O had a great time with you two papa. I'm glad you got some whine free time with him. He is wonderful isn't he? I adore him with every single fiber of my being (did I just say that?)