Wednesday, February 18, 2009

GRANDCHILD #10



This beautiful little girl is Rebekah Ashton Martin, daughter of Billy and Shelly Martin. Billy is my eldest son. Shelly is the one who undid most of the damage I did to Billy and made him the man he is today.

Anyway, back to Rebekah. One of the only things about my life that bums me out is living so far away from Billy/Shelly and kids, Bobo, and Dano/Tera and kids. I know I love them the same as I love the Utah family, but since we don't see them very often, it seems like they're not a regular part of the family. I haven't even been able to cuddle little Rebekah yet. I've smooched on Daisy a time or two, but not Rebekah...yet.



By the way, I borrowed these photos from Billy's family blog. I hope he doesn't mind.

We're waiting to find out when Rebekah is going to be blessed, so we can arrange a trip to Las Vegas.

Then Rebekah will get her smooches and hugs. I have lots of catching up to do in that department with all the Las Vegas grandkids.

Being a Papa is great. Living so far away from the grandkids isn't.

1 comment:

I quit. said...

Great job, Bob. I hope you and the baby are doing well.res