Wednesday, August 5, 2009

YUCK!! BAD DOG!!


We had some real excitement last night. Let me back up just a little.

If you follow my families blogs, you know that Ken, Cami, and kids lost their beloved Tweek last week and Jenna, Mitch, and kids lost their sweet Lily last week. Both of them were interred in the Martin Family Pet Cemetery in our back yard/field.

So, last night, we noticed that big old Bear was messing with something in the back yard. You guessed it...he was playing with dearly departed Lily.

Karen and I had a dog and dead cat rodeo for the next half hour. We finally got Lily away from Bear, re-buried her, piled lots of huge rocks, boulders, and pieces of cement on top of her grave, gave both dogs a bath, then came in the house and Karen and I took showers.

I just went outside today to check out the crime scene and it's apparent that Bear has been trying to play with Lily today.

I've stacked more rocks and boulders on her tomb.

Bad Dog!!


4 comments:

Jenna said...

I am going to kick his fuzzy butt! If he gets her out again(heaven forbid) call me. Maybe she'll have to take a trip in the garbage truck to her true final rest. Why do dogs do gross things?

Linda Rae said...

Please guys, give it a rest! Cremate her.

Anonymous said...

That is nasty! Maybe we need little cement tombs next time.

Bob said...

I tried cremating her, but she wasn't dry enough to catch on fire.