Friday, September 4, 2009

WE'RE OFF TO VEGAS ON GRAMPY'S BIRTHDAY



We're off to Las Vegas today.

Emma is being baptized on Saturday and we're excited to be there for that great event.

We also want to celebrate (a little late) Emma's and Danny's birthdays.

It's always exciting when we get to visit our kids and grandkids in Las Vegas. I hope we get to see Bobby. He's sometimes so busy that we can't see him, but I think we'll find a way this trip.

On Sunday night, Karen and I are driving to St. George, where we'll stay at a Hilton Garden Inn that we really like. Then we'll have a leisurely drive home on Monday.

I'll give you a report when we return.



Also, today, September 4th, is Grampy's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!

(Who's that handsome dude with his arm around Grampy?)

I'm planning a visit to Dallas for sometime this month. I don't have the specifics yet, but trips to Dallas are always fun.

I'll see some of you Dallas folks later this month.

1 comment:

Linda Rae said...

Remember Daddy will be at Amy's house during September.